The Senior Buyer will be utilizing MRP system, responsible for purchasing materials or other goods. Coordinate activities involved with procuring products such as raw materials, custom engineered components/sub-assemblies, equipment, and small-wares for external and internal customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure accurate purchasing information on ERP system.
- Ensure delivery of product including expediting purchase orders if needed; also keeping ETA’s current in ERP system.
- Must be able to use data from MRP system output.
- Strong analytical ability a must, as well as attention to detail.
- Work both independently and as a team member in a diverse workforce.
- Must be a flexible, self-starter.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong project management skills preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year working in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 3 years supply chain management